How it works
1- Configure your test
We made configuring a test simple
- choose the number of questions and difficulty level
- decide if the test should include multiple choice, multiple answer or even 'open' questions
- select the play situations you'd like to include (e.g. 'scoring' or 'scrimmage kicks'
The Ruletest generator randomly fills the test with questions, based on your configuration.
2- Perform your test
The variation in questions keeps you engaged
Like a normal quiz, you answer the questions one by one. Some questions are based on small game scenarios,
others require you to review game video footage.
Need a break? You can! Simply continue the test later from your personal user panel.
3 - Review your results
Ruletest provides immediate feedback
After you have completed the test, you immediately see your score. Ruletest generates a PDF report
(download sample). The report
provides detailed feedback on your results. References are made to the rules, using our fellow site
Optional: Challenge your friends
You can challenge your registered friends to complete the same test you have just finished. Just
submit their email addresses and they receive an invitation. If they complete the test, you are
informed of their results and if you've won or lost the challenge.
Test the knowledge of a group of people
Request any group of persons to perform a football rules test.
You will receive a detailed overview of their results (download sample).
Participants will receive an individual report (download sample). Typical use
- Test a large group of officials, players or coaches on their rules knowledge.
- Invite your officiating crew members to perform a short rules test as pre-game preparation.